Digital pulsation controller with easily adjustable rate and
- Mains operated and supplied with 13 Amp lead.
- 12 volt D.C. or 24 volt D.C. models available.
- 8 Amp or 20 Amp models available.
- Outputs fully protected from over current.
- Stable output voltage regardless of mains voltage fluctuations.
The Versapulse pulsation control has four synchronised outputs. Each output is staggered by 25% of the pulsation cycle. This effectively means that a milking parlour can be split into four vacuum circuits to give a much improved vacuum loading.
The Versapulse has digital indication of pulsation rate and ratio. Both of these settings can be changed using the arrow keys on the front of the unit.