Liquid Level Control
Liquid Level Control unit reliably controls your milk pump and plate
cooler water valve using a microprocessor circuit.
- Two modes of operation - either top/bottom probe automatic or two probe/float milk pump timer.
- Adjustable milk pump delay (1 to 100 seconds) when using 2 probes or float mode.
- Adjustable plate cooler water valve delay (0 to 50 seconds).
- Adjustable probe sensitivity to prevent milk froth false triggering.
- 10 Amp thermal overload trip for milk pump.
- Mains voltage contactor configured to single phase but can be used for three phase*.
- Manual switch operates milk pump and plate cooler continuously.
*Three phase maximum load is 3hp (2.2KW), additional protection will be required.